I may have been educated at the lamest Journalism school in America , but even I can tell a news agency that is stretching for a tie-in.
I can just see the scene at the morning editorial meeting at MTV now:
EIC: "We only have 14 stories today on Michael Jackson and his death - we must have 15!"
Worker Bees (thinking): "Erm.... I know- his memorial is being held in the Staples Center- we could run a feature on the building's history!".
EIC: "Brilliant!"
Read the fascinating article here.
BTW- Is anyone else indifferent to Michael Jackson and his death? Sure he was an influential musician in the 80's but then he turned into a creepy pedophile (even if he wasn't he was still creepy) who hasn't done anything...
I for one would like to see Billy Mays get more of his due. The man who brought us oxyclean will forever have a special place in my heart (best. stain. removal. ever.- even newborn blowout poo!)
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha i had the craziest dream about Michael Jackson the other night, i'll tell you about it when you invite me over for dinner!
RBK
Post a Comment