I know both of my readers will miss my updates this week. We are currently at Bek's house in CA having an awesome time with our far away cousins. I will be back sometime next week with plenty of posts about our trip, visit from Grandma and Papper and new carpet!!!
5 comments:
As one of your two readers, I also request lots of pictures of cute girls at the beach.
Have fun!
As the one you are visiting, I will not check back until I know there are lots of pictures of my cute kids!
I miss you! How about a mid week post on location!?
I am another of your faithful readers, I just don't comment.
Hope you guys are having fun, I look forward to pics and posts. I also look forward to pics of your new carpet!
That was more so me than Jay saying you were missed...I think I need to switch from his account.
Cyndi
Post a Comment