We had a really, really fantastic 4th of July. In spite of doing lots, it felt low-key and fun for everyone. First we got up and drove to the mountains to Cascade Springs:
"Oh Beautiful..."
It looked like maybe, possibly it might sprinkle so it was a good excuse to bring umbrel-la-la's (as Birdy says).


Looking for fish.

After we played in the mountains, we went for hamburgers (what's more American than that?!?). BTW- DMP chopped the tip of his finger off chopping spinach- check out the cool bandage!

We continued in our American activities by playing some backyard T-Ball. Birdy is GOOD!

DMP at the bat...

Hungry girls!

4 comments:
Cute pictures! Sounds like you had a great day!
Feels like I was right there with you. Thanks for the pix!
jmk
Can I move to your house? Looks like so much fun!
I think Howie and Chester need a play date! Howie loves corn cobs too! And apple cores. They'd get along great, especially if Chester likes to rough house. :)
Post a Comment