Much to EJ's suprise, Santa came, ate the cookies, filled our stockings ("Look, Mom- he filled the stockings with the stuff from your closet!") and left some presents. Christmas Morning had arrived and brought with it some fun presents!
Birdy loved the blanket her sister colored for her. I know you can't see the blanket much in the pic, but this hug was too sweet not to post.
DMP got new gear to help him lose more flies- ahem, I mean fly fish. Doesn't he look rugged and handsome?
I was suprised to find this beautiful new ring for me from DMP! Isn't it purty? Isn't he the bestest? Don't my fingers look bad in pictures?
After we opened our presents, we settled in for a yummy breakfast of Hotcakes (compliments of Daddy) followed by hours of playing with our presents!
After we'd played for a while, the crowd from Christmas Eve came to our house to eat food, play games and bring us more presents! It was so much fun to eat and visit and play with the girls new toys. After Grandma and Grandpa went home, the big kids played Pirate Life and True Colors (neither game cause serious hurt feelings or irreperable damage to sibling relationships. That I know of.) It was a perfect, low-key, high-food way to spend Christmas Day!
1 comment:
Christmas with your family was FABULOUS. My favorite present was your new ring from David. Yummy!
Post a Comment