This picture has nothing to do with this post. I just hate posting without one :) I know it's been a while since I've posted (as has been pointed out by no less than 3 of my family members in the last couple of days- who knew anyone was reading?). There is not much going on round here. Really.
Here's a summary of all that is new since our big Christmas fun so you can be all caught up on our ever-so-exciting lives:
- Biggest news is that I'm "out" as a preggo person- I told my boss and family last week and gave permission for EJ to tell whoever she wants (but she still checks first before telling, bless her!).
- I've gone from feeling mildly sick most every day to being energy-sucking tired. It's all I can do to go to work and function. But it isn't sleepy tired, it's just sit in a chair because I have no energy tired- very annoying.
- The girls have a new favorite show that EJ has dubbed "America's Silliest Videos" (a.k.a. America's Funniest Home videos). Apparently finding humor in people getting hurt (mostly in the groin) in various hilarous ways is something we humans are born with.
- Our church time changed from 9 to 11. We've been on time every week. Love it.
- Our nusery went from being 15+ kids every week to a more managable 8 and they are mostly getting over their crying. Happy Dance!
That's it. Now you know everything cool and noteworthy that has happened in the last couple of weeks :)
4 comments:
I check your blog every day 'cause I care!
I care and want PICTURES!
Hey, congrats on the pregnancy! :)
Bear Philips needs to be a boy because I have seriously cute boy clothes that are LANGUISHING in the basement! Of course my girl clothes are about to do the same, so seriously I guess whatver you have is ok. It just needs to wear some of my baby clothes...
Oh, and church changing from 9 to 11 is not nothing! That is a huge deal when you have kids. I'm almost as excited about that for you as I am about the baby!
Post a Comment