Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More Birdy-isms

I hadn't intended to do this so soon, but this morning's Birdy-ism was so cute I had to record it!

This morning, Birdy was talking to me as I was getting ready. She grabbed my moisturizer off of the counter and said "Hey- this is from my diaper store!".
"Really?" I replied "How do you know?"
By this time I spotted the little target bullseye logo on the bottle. I said, "Is there something that tells you it comes from the diaper store?"
"Yup" she said and pointed to the logo. That's my girl!

I was telling this story to DMP and I was laughing that it was sad that our girl can recognize the target logo, but not her colors. He pointed out that she totally knows her colors, she has just decided to creatively rename them.
Yellow is "Belle Color", Blue is "Cinderella Color". She gets it right every time, but why call it by it's boring old name?

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm pretty sure Birdy will be like that her entire life. She just likes things a certain way...nothing wrong with that!