Sunday, January 3, 2010

Visiting the Big Guy

Because I'm a slacker, and because we were sick, we didn't go see Santa until about 3 days before Christmas. It was good, though- shorter lines :).

I did discover that there is a danger in making the "official" visit with Santa so close to Christmas. Your kids totally remember what they asked for. EJ decided to throw a curve ball and start wishing for "Pink and Purple Ice Skates with Jasmine on one and Ariel on the other". Little "me too" also asked for the same thing. Yikes! I told them that Santa might not bring ice skates until they've gone once to see if they like it :)

2 comments:

JM said...

At our house, unless it's written on the letter to Santa, it doesn't count...

CKW said...

You got a jolly santa! Ours was a crank. Don't they brief these guys that being jolly is their job regardless of how many screaming children are put on their laps?