Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cousins, Cousins and more Cousins!

The very best part about our trip to UT was getting to play with all of our cousins!  Birdy and Norah had SOO much fun and played so well together!  They share curly hair and a love for Polly Pocket dolls :)
These two "big kids" got along great, too. (BTW- I don't think I have a picture of Jacob where he isn't making a silly face!)
This was Birdy, Sis and Norah about 10 min after Norah and her family rolled into Provo. They wasted no time digging into the dress-ups!
We had a really great visit with the Maughan cousins- yummy picnic at the park followed by awesome indoor mini golf (no pictures allowed). Then we went back to their house to play and chat while Jenn and I made baby doll blankets. 'Cause we're awesome and domestic like that!
Guess who commandeered Uncle DMP's attention every chance she got? Talk about wrapped around his finger! How could you resist her?
Cynj, Bek, DMP and I were even crazy enough to take all 11 (!) kids to Chuck a Rama.  Good thing it was Provo- they didn't even bat an eye. The kids had a lot of fun (and a lot of slurpees)
We were especially excited to hang out with our CA cousins- we hadn't seen them in 2 years and I had never met baby Minnie! 

1 comment:

CKW said...

All these pictures make us miss you more!! I'm glad it was so well documented :-)With the Halloween-Christmas holidays coming up, I keep having to remind myself that you guys aren't here to do all the fun things with :-(