Monday, August 20, 2012

Pick EJ's First day of Second Grade Outfit!

EJ and Birdy are both SO excited to have your help in picking their first day of school outfit!  Remember last year?  Vote for your favorite outfit by letter and EJ (and Birdy) will wear the winner to their first day of school next week!  Stay tuned to the blog for the big first-day-of-school reveal!
Option A- Summery and sweet!
Option B- Rock Star. I told her "This is your rock star outfit". That is apparently a "rock star" face...
Option C- Casual Hoodie

Option D- Sparkly Justice Black! (Don't ask about the pose...)
Also- their hair will be done when it is the actual first day of school. Probably.  And they will be wearing proper footwear!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote Rockstar or Sparkly Justice Black.

Stacie Bailey said...

Emilie votes for option C, Casual Hoodie.

Kathy said...

The face makes me want B the Rock Star but then I really like C, Casual Hoodie. Do I get 2 votes? 1 for each?

Kate said...

I say A and then C. But she looks cute in all of them.

Anonymous said...

Will chooses C. Sarah likes D. I like B and C. She looks so grown up in all of them!

CKW said...

We all unanimously vote for B. Rocker Chick looks good on EJ :-)

Nikki said...

Isabella: A
Sister Draper: B

Bradshaw Adventures said...

Rockstar!

Amy said...

Definitely B!

janemkinsel said...

I'm for A..summer and 105 degrees!

Birdy's??? no connection that I could find.

Anonymous said...

I vote for C.
DMP