Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kim and the Cutest Baby in the Universe

One of the first things we HAD to do in UT was to visit my BFF Kim so I could FINALLY meet her daughter.  She had a baby mere weeks after we moved to TX and I was dying to see the cutie-pie in real life.  The girls just ate her up- you'd think they didn't have a younger sibling to take care of and play with!
Kim is also lucky enough to live right in downtown SLC, so we walked from her house, through Temple Square to play in the fountains the City Center mall (or whatever it is called). The girls (including Adelyn) had a blast. Bear, predictably, did not.  He isn't a fan of sprinklers or water that squirts up from the ground. 


It was SOO good to finally meet Adelyn and to see the girls playing so well with her.  We literally had to tell EJ to stop carrying her around- I think she thought she was a doll.  You see, we aren't used to normal-sized babies around these parts!  Bear has weighed 30lbs since he was about 8 months old!.
I was so glad we got to hang out together and finally have our kids (!) play together!

No comments: