Monday, August 20, 2012

Pick Birdy's First Day of Kindergarten Outfit!

Remember last year when y'all helped EJ pick her first day of school outfit?  Both girls were super-excited to have you help them out again this year!  Just vote for your favorite outfit by letter in the comments! 
Option A- Rock Star! the leggings are just striped, not sure if you are seeing the crazy pattern I am!
Option B- Pink and Summery!

Option C- Beautiful Butterflies!


Option D- Cinderella Sweetie

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote either Butterflies or Cinderella!

Stacie Bailey said...

Abigail votes for C, Beautiful Butterflies. <3

Kathy said...

I vote C - beautiful butterflies. And my 2nd vote for Birdy is D - Cinderella Sweetie :)

Kate said...

I vote B C and D. I can't decide, she's so cute in all of them!

Anonymous said...

Will and I choose C. Sarah likes D. They are all cute.

Amanda Miller said...

Paul votes C and as her future husband, his vote should count for more. ;-)

CKW said...

I like C. I love that color on her!

Bradshaw Adventures said...

C for sure!

Amy said...

C is my favorite! What a fun idea to take a poll.

Nikki said...

Isabella: A Rockstar
Sister Draper: C Butterflies

Anonymous said...

Butterflies.
DMP