The otters FINALLY came out to play!
And we found this cute critter...
The highlight of the day was the Polar Bear, for sure. She likes to spend time swimming back and forth from a rock to the glass. It is very cool to see and be that close to her!
Notice how cute Bear is when he says "Polar Bear". Here is one more video, with less screaming:
We also met "Big Boy"- the rescued sea lion. He was swimming around and around his tank, too.
Birdy wasn't too impressed with the sea lion, but she sure had fun with the baby!
I realized that I didn't take a ton of pictures with all the kids. I guess we were having way too much fun!After the zoo, we went to Red Robin for some yummy food. It was an awesome day. Next time we'll have to spend more zoo time (and take more pictures!)
No comments:
Post a Comment