The way I go on about the Third Child, people are suprised to find out that we also have a cat. This is Ollie- our original Furbaby. He is about a year older that EJ and is completely in love with DMP. He would love nothing more than for me to kick the bucket and leave him to be with DMP in peace.He is in his lap for most of his 6 hr. nightly shift. The second DMP looks like he might be waking up, Ollie is there, begging for loves. Mostly I tolerate him- it isn't fun being the one that is being "shoved out" all the time. DMP loves him, though so I guess he can stay.
Look at this look of total adoration:
The funny joke is that he has his boyfriend and I have mine. We are often found with our respective boyfriends watching TV or reading. I guess things are equal, then.Speaking of boyfriend, look how cute mine is! He is much cuter in real life. Usually every picture we take makes him look like an ugly, buggy eyed chihuahua which he totally doesn't in real life.
Oh, and I had to share his latest humiliation. EJ got a "happy birthday" accessory set from Build a Bear and we couldn't help but try it on Chester. Poor Doggie.

1 comment:
Chester as a clown is a mix between cute and disturbing...
Post a Comment