Wouldn't it be great to be two? Observe exhibit A:
Wouldn't it be great to be this adorable- even when you are whining and pitching a hissy fit? And wouldn't it be great to be this excited when mastering tasks we big kids think are simple?
Now you get to move into the phase where you have to patiently wait for her to buckle herself in. Thomas is still there and it drives me bonkers when we are running late, which is 95% of the time. Such a cute face though!
4 comments:
Now you get to move into the phase where you have to patiently wait for her to buckle herself in. Thomas is still there and it drives me bonkers when we are running late, which is 95% of the time. Such a cute face though!
She is adorable, even when she's throwing a fit. I love her hair.
And well done birdy for figuring out the carseat. What a clever girl.
I did it myself!
I think she looks like you. Especially when she pouts. BAZING!!
Post a Comment